Thursday, April 14, 2011

Doesn't the Amul girl amuse you?

I am quite sure I might not receive a single negative response from anyone for that question unless you have been spoofed upon! Whenever I travel by car my favorite pass-time has always been to look-out for hoardings and what they had to say. The Amul girl has rather been too popular to ignore. Whenever I spot her I literally strain my neck in a speeding car so that I don't miss out on the message. Its the brainchild of Sylvester daCunha, then managing director of the advertising agency AS. Amul girl seems like to be the lucky mascot for the brand Amul so much so that the ad campaign has hit the Guinness World Book Record!

What has worked for this campaign?

Humor-spoof appeal: When someone is made fun of, don't we like it?

Regularity: They have constantly come up innovative ideas to make sure people don't forget them!

Comic Strip: The animated Amul girl was easily moulded to suit the theme of the campaign.

>> Here are some of my favorites..










No comments:

Post a Comment