Friday, July 29, 2011

Do you really hate your Ad-critics?


Since the day I joined twitter, I have very much been addicted to it like any other social networking site. I believe twitter is the best virtual place to find out what people are talking about your brand unlike facebook which has its own limitations.

Like any other day, I logged on to twitter and noticed  that people my in timeline were talking about recent ads of Docomo starring Ranbir Kapoor. Majority of them found it very lame and few girls who were head over heels for Ranbir were very supportive of the ads. What I conclude from all the buzz around, with people talking about your ads whether good or bad is actually working in the favor of the company in building brand awareness.

One day it happens so that I come across people talking about an ad which I had no clue about (it is a very rare case coz there isn't a single ad which slips out of my sight). Next, I am on a look-out for this ad and in the process when I spot it, i get myself enlightened to what it has to say (unintentionally!). Isn't that the case with all of us?

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. Now only I had joined in social networking sites. I feel that, it is very much helpful for me.
    Buy domain India

    ReplyDelete